Wish we were at Nana & Papa's Lake, but when it is this HOT and you need to make due. The kids spent the afternoon playing in the pool in the backyard while I took some action shots of their water antics. I think Addi worked out some of her issues with Adyn digging in her room. I'm not sure if he learned his lesson though.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Hot, Hot, Hot
Wish we were at Nana & Papa's Lake, but when it is this HOT and you need to make due. The kids spent the afternoon playing in the pool in the backyard while I took some action shots of their water antics. I think Addi worked out some of her issues with Adyn digging in her room. I'm not sure if he learned his lesson though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your new background! . . . and your pool pics! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment